Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Teething, Migraine, and Rocky Road

I had another rough night. Poor little Annabelle was up all night and I didn't get much sleep and either did she.

Later, I took Annabelle to her Well Child Check and the doctor told me she is teething. Okay, now everything makes sense. The low grade temp, the major drool, and all that fussiness was for a reason.

Here's a picture of us at the doctor's office. Ellie stayed with Grandma Shar.




Anna weighs 14lb 3oz now and is super tall (26 inches).

It's been a hard past few days. Ellie is going to need to go back to Children's because her bowel issue isn't resolving so Ellie was crying a lot today. Also, Annabelle has been little miss fussy pants with her teething and to top it off I got a lovely migraine. 

So I cheated.



I had a big bowl of rocky road ice cream. Was it worth it? Not so much. I'm disappointed, but I am just going to get back on the wagon.

I went to Fred Meyer tonight to get a little break. I came across a book and almost burst into tears. Its called:


That's exactly how I been feeling lately...drained. This book is by the president of the Proverb 31 Ministries. I'll let you know if it's good.

Tomorrow's a new day. :) Time for bed. 




3 comments:

  1. Hey Jess! How about I make you guys a meal next week? Just let me know what day works for you. I have that book above! Found it at the library. So far it is good. Thanks for sharing I appreciate your honesty so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you are super sweet. How about we get together for dinner instead. Today is a better day. Love my girls! :) Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transparency. Lovely word, a treasure to discover it in a friend. It is the only way a true friendship can really become intimate. You, are on the road and it's not always "Rocky Road!" You are a wonderful, loving mother and while we always want to do the right thing, God loves to meet us in our weakness.

    ReplyDelete