Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Meet My Family

Meet Doug















This is my amazing husband. Yes, he is handsome. I know this. 


Meet Ellie

This is my first, beautiful daughter. Ellie is currently 17 months old and weighs a whopping 20 pounds. She is a tiny thing, but boy is she full of personality. 

Meet Annabelle















Annabelle is my little chunky monkey and my last baby as a matter of fact. She is 4 months old and only needs to gain a whole 4 pounds to catch up with her sister. She is such a sensitive little thing.

Meet Jessica (Me)















This is me before the baby weight and before my husband. For those of you that don't know me, I don't look like this right now. My current goal is to look like this again and lose this weight. 



It's 5:32pm and I haven't brushed my teeth or taken a shower. Pretty gross, I know. This day has flown by, but I made it through...yet again. My husband is on his way home and when he runs through the door, I will say the same thing I say most of the days of the week, "I'm sorry I look so crappy, the girls were a lot today." Then, he will say the same thing he always says, "It's okay! You look fine."

Someday I will get these kids on a schedule and put a shower as a priority, but for today, I'm just going to just get through this day and oh yeah, create this blog. :)









1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jess. I love you so much. You are so very truthful and candid, that is refreshing and encouraging to me, who at 51, is is the crisis of my life and, you, little sis, give me much hope. I love how determined and devoted you are, not just as a wife or even a mother but how devoted you are to our God who we entrust our hearts and future to. I am in the midst of my trial and I continue to look to those who encourage me to look to Him as the caretaker of my soul. Thanks again little sis! I love you. Chris

    ReplyDelete