Thursday, July 22, 2010

God's Blessing

One of my most favorite songs is "Wonderful Maker" by Jeremy Camp.  Click here to hear Wonderful Maker by Jeremy Camp This song was sung at our wedding because we felt like like we were so blessed to find each other and we knew God had arranged this marriage. Often we forget the blessings God gives us. I changed the name of my blog to "What a Wonderful God." It fits how I view God better.



I absolutely love hydrangeas so therefore I thought they would look amazing in our wedding. I choose blue because it's my very favorite color. Doug's too.


From left to right. Rebekah James (My cousin), Melissa Pennington, Chrissy Martin, Peyton Caviezel (My sweet little niece), Jenni Kaloger, Vanessa Rebo (My sister), Me, Melissa Palicte, Jessie Fritsche, Julie Caviezel (My sister-in-law. Yes, she is related to Jim Caviezel) 

Doug bought a condo a few years before we met so when we got married, I, of course, moved in. I barely went out back of my condo. There was a big bush back there that Doug told me never had bloomed. About a month or so into our marriage, it began to bloom.





Our backyard and our blue hydrangea bush we never knew we had


Doesn't God have quite the sense of humor. These flowers remind me of God's blessings when my kids drive me nuts, I'm not losing weight, and life is just plain hard. So in the summer, I put them in a vase on my mantle so I always remember what He gave me... a beautiful family.


"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4


2 comments: