Thursday, August 5, 2010

House Cleaning Madness (Before and After Pictures)



Today was a very stressful mommy day. Actually, the past few days have been stressful. My house was, seriously, clean two days ago, but it was a mess this morning. I don't know about you, but if I am already stressed about something and my house is a mess, it makes me feel worse. I decided to motivate myself and take pictures of my disgusting home. Then I decided I would take pictures after I cleaned it. I worked my little tail off and I feel so much better. 


Cleaning helps me relieve so much stress. I had to stop about a million times to tend to my kids, but it was so worth it. I used my phone camera for the "before pictures" because I couldn't find my real camera. Crazy how when I started cleaning I found my regular camera. Ha! So the "after pictures" are with the better camera.


Living Room Before (Notice Ellie is sitting in a basket)
After



Dining Room Before
After


Kitchen Before
After (Notice all the clean pans drying. I guess I was just a little behind :))


Our Bedroom Before (Yikes!)
After

Feeling productive for the day feels great. If I'm going to be stuck here all day, it might as well be clean, right??

4 comments:

  1. Wow Looks awesome Jess! The anonymous comment the other day was from me(0:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Nice article, thank you for it. I try to organize space on a kitchen, but there is always so little space in the issue.

    Sometimes cleaning companies do it better. Check this one: siivouspalvelut in houses. Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    הרחקת יונים

    ReplyDelete