Thursday, August 5, 2010

House Cleaning Madness (Before and After Pictures)



Today was a very stressful mommy day. Actually, the past few days have been stressful. My house was, seriously, clean two days ago, but it was a mess this morning. I don't know about you, but if I am already stressed about something and my house is a mess, it makes me feel worse. I decided to motivate myself and take pictures of my disgusting home. Then I decided I would take pictures after I cleaned it. I worked my little tail off and I feel so much better. 


Cleaning helps me relieve so much stress. I had to stop about a million times to tend to my kids, but it was so worth it. I used my phone camera for the "before pictures" because I couldn't find my real camera. Crazy how when I started cleaning I found my regular camera. Ha! So the "after pictures" are with the better camera.


Living Room Before (Notice Ellie is sitting in a basket)
After



Dining Room Before
After


Kitchen Before
After (Notice all the clean pans drying. I guess I was just a little behind :))


Our Bedroom Before (Yikes!)
After

Feeling productive for the day feels great. If I'm going to be stuck here all day, it might as well be clean, right??

3 comments:

  1. Wow Looks awesome Jess! The anonymous comment the other day was from me(0:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Nice article, thank you for it. I try to organize space on a kitchen, but there is always so little space in the issue.

    Sometimes cleaning companies do it better. Check this one: siivouspalvelut in houses. Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete