Thursday, August 5, 2010

Free Kids Mini Water Park in Snohomish

I have like a million aunts and cousins and it's super fun to get together with all of them and their kiddos. They invited me to Willis-Tucker Park for a get-together. I didn't know that there is a free kids mini water park in the Snohomish area. It was awesome and Ellie had a blast. She was a little busy bee and only fell once. Anna took a nap. :)











This is a great free place to take your kids for some water fun in the sun. 

Here's the address:
Willis-Tucker Park
6705 Puget Park
Snohomish 98296


Here's the website:
http://www1.co.snohomish.wa.us/Departments/Parks/Activities_Programs/Spray_Pad.htm

I'm all about keeping it cheap. :)



3 comments:

  1. That is an awesome park! The play groups from church with Cindi Rushane have been there. Way less packed then forest park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, even though I didn't get to go to the water park, that afternoon with all our family was my favorite of the week. I love you Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the water park on now???

    ReplyDelete