Friday, March 15, 2013

Hello Kitty Birthday

Ellie's birthday party was a month ago, but since I decided to start blogging again I thought I would post all the party pictures.

I made the banner. It took way to long to make because I stenciled the letters and cut each out. 



 I made the Hello Kitty cake too.


 Used my favorite gluten-free chocolate cake mix for the cupcakes.


 I obviously made these. Let's be honest, they are a little ghetto, but I had a blast making them. I found a really yummy gluten-free shortbread cookie recipe online.


 Hello Pinata! 


 Love them!


 Set up my kids little table and two of my Ikea end tables to make one long table. Then, threw a $1 table cover over it. Only two chairs, but recently got some little kids chairs at Fry's for $2.50 a piece for Annabelle's birthday.


 Set up play dough and Hello Kitty coloring sheets I printed off the internet for the kids on their little table.





Playing in the play room!



 These treat bags were so fun to make! Pink for the girls and white for the boys.




 This girl (my daughter) had a new cupcake every time I saw her!


 The birthday girl. Of course, she wouldn't let me do her hair pretty for her birthday, but she at least wore the Hello Kitty skirt I got her!



 Aunt Andi having Grandma Shar and Grandpa Steve on Facetime!


 My bro, Colton (in the green), came to visit from Washington and we were blessed to have him here for the birthday party.


 Birthday presents were opened outside. It was beautiful out!


 These kids were so cute hitting the pinata!







Hello candy! 

I also did Hello Kitty temporary tattoos. The kids loved them. We served a mexican taco bar (I'm so gourmet.) It was such an awesome day. Our hearts were full at the end of the night. Happy Birthday Ellie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment