Saturday, June 25, 2011

What Doesn't Kill You, Will Make You Stronger


My journey to a healthy lifestyle started only 6 weeks ago. I really thought when I made the decision to become healthier, it would be easy. HA! Let me say that again... HA!! It's been a very difficult process. Let's just say that my body enjoys its lumpiness and doesn't want to change. Vigorously exercising and drastically reducing my calorie intake (a healthy calorie intake) has made my body throw a big fit, even a bigger fit when my 2 1/2 yr old throws! There are days I am so insanely sore and exhausted that it is hard to function and do normal daily activities.

However....

I have to push
through. That is what my trainers keep telling me.... "Keep going, push through." My body is changing and it will take time for it to adjust. I got myself into this mess and now with God's help, He will give me the strength to get out of it.

Down 19.2 lbs, 1.5% body fat, and 1 jean size, here I go!

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

1 comment: