Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snowflake Lane

Doug and I took our precious girls to Snowflake Lane the day before Christmas Eve this year. The last time Doug and I were there was when we were dating. We were madly in love and he was going to propose the next month. Doug didn't plan to take me to Snowflake lane, he actually forgot it was going on. We were eating at Maggiano's and when we finished, we stepped outside to leave. All of a sudden, the drummers started drumming and the music started playing. It was one of the most special moments I will always remember.


Snowflake Lane 2007


Now, 3 years later, our lives have changed so very much. Now we have two little girls and we feel so blessed to have our little family. 


Snowflake Lane 2010

It was sooooo much fun!!! If you haven't gone, you must! My girls loved it.






I'm pretty sure this will be a Christmas Benson Tradition from now on!


1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures! You both are glowing just as much three years later...love it!

    ReplyDelete